Powered by Blogger.

And now for a word from our sponsors.....

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Tuesday, January 24

My Top 10 on Pinterest (so far)

In honor of this being my 10th blog post, I'm doing a "Top 10" list of images I've pinned on Pinterest:


# 10 sentimental pin - my very FIRST re-pinning

Source: gardendesign.com via Pinterest


# 9 first "gray+yellow" pin

Source: traditionallymoderndesigns via Pinterest

 # 8 my style (& blogging) idol, fashion blogger Dree Harper of www.createthatstyle.com

Source: Create That Style via Pinterest


# 7 fantasy bed

Source: createthatstyle.com via Pinterest



 # 6 ink lust begins....

Source: hellowkittyems.tumblr.com via Pinterest


# 5 the search for a new me

Source: Pinterest


# 4 homesick - remembering Seattle

Source: yama-bato.tumblr.com via Pinterest


# 3 chair fetish

Source: apartmenttherapy.com via Pinterest


# 2 chevron obsession

Source: kfddesigns.blogspot.com via Pinterest

 
# 1 no words

Source: Vogue via everythingfab.com via Pinterest

No comments: