Powered by Blogger.
Decorating Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Follow My Eclectible Home

And now for a word from our sponsors.....

LinkShare  Referral  Prg
eFaucets-Free Shipping-125x125
VILLEROY & BOCH LOGO
UncommonGoods
Lumber Liquidators
Visit the Deals of the Week at LightsOnline.com and Save up to 85%!
Bobby Jack Bedding Collection at Designerliving.comhttp://www.designerliving.com/Bobby-Jack-C122.aspx
Shades Shutters Blinds
Sundance Catalog
Shop Lumens.com Gift Guide

Friday, January 20

Cuckoo for Cardigans

While some may be cuckoo for cocoa-puffs, I am a little nutty when it comes to cardigans. I recently took a tally, and let's just say I have more than 20 but less than 100. :)

Source: Pinterest; imgfave.com
Source: Pinterest: nevernotknitting.blogspot.com
Source: Pinterest; chictopia.com
Source: Pinterest; hm.com
Source: Pinterest; griffithsrated.blogspot.com
 
I decided to explore Pinterest (*love*) for some ideas on how to incorporate my love of the cozy, knitted, soft, warm wardrobe staple into my home decorating. I found these wonderful and creative ways to style my home while giving homage to my love (aka "addiction") to cardigans. Which is your favorite? (I think I love the ottoman best!)

*MyEH Tip: If you go through separation anxiety when it comes time to sort and simplify your things, consider re-purposing special items, like a favorite old sweater re-purposed as a pillow or tea cozy! But make sure it will be something practical and useful, otherwise donating is the best option.

Have a cozy Friday!

Source: frenchbydesign.blogspot.com

Source: Pinterest; countryliving.com
Source: Pinterest; lunareeceart.blogspot.com
Source: Pinterest
Source: Pinterest
Source: Pinterest; thedesignfiles.net
Source: Pinterest; theberry.com
Source: Pinterest; designsponge.com

No comments: