Powered by Blogger.
Decorating Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Follow My Eclectible Home

And now for a word from our sponsors.....

LinkShare  Referral  Prg
eFaucets-Free Shipping-125x125
VILLEROY & BOCH LOGO
UncommonGoods
Lumber Liquidators
Visit the Deals of the Week at LightsOnline.com and Save up to 85%!
Bobby Jack Bedding Collection at Designerliving.comhttp://www.designerliving.com/Bobby-Jack-C122.aspx
Shades Shutters Blinds
Sundance Catalog
Shop Lumens.com Gift Guide

Tuesday, February 7

Decorating in the Nude

Source: ArtvsWallGallery.com Photographer Michael Grace-Martin
Don't get me wrong - I love color! I've incorporated pops of color throughout my home: deep reds, timeless turquoise, bright tangerine, and bold purple. However, this week I decided to explore a more subtle and soothing palette: nudes, blush pinks, and beiges. Think: 1. soft, sandy beaches; 2. a rosy, pink pearl necklace; 3. barely-there stockings; 4. those perfect nude Louboutins...You feelin me?

1. Source: Pinterest

2. Source: Pinterest

3. Source: 24.media.tumblr.com via Pinterest

4. Source: wendyslookbook.com via Pinterest

I discovered many stunning, sexy spaces, and I found myself thoroughly enjoying the simplicity of these rooms. Classic, feminine and beautiful. I hope you enjoy them, too!

Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest
Source: Pinterest
Source: Pinterest
Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest

Source: havenandhome.blogspot.com, ELLE Decor

Source: modern-homefurniture.com via Pinterest

Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest
Thanks for reading! Hope you've been inspired to do some "decorating in the nude!"  ;)

No comments: